Current High School Parents and Players:
Meeting for the season will be on Tuesday, November 6th at 5:20 in the Central Theater.
Meeting will last about 25-30 minutes.
Other important dates to remember:
OHSAA Parent Player meeting for players that did not play fall sport is Nov. 8th at 6:30 in Gym
Picture Day is November 15th
Parents and Elk Supporters
CENTERVILLE GIRLS BASKETBALL FUNDRAISER!!
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
Raising money doesn’t get any easier.
Once you register, the team gets rewards every time you use your Kroger Plus card.
Kroger Community Rewards Organization: Centerville Girls Basketball Program
Organization #: 82316
. Click the ENROLL NOW button.
· You will be prompted to Sign in. Use your existing Kroger.com account login ID and password (this is the same one you may use to get digital coupons). If you don’t have a Kroger.com account look on the right hand side of the login screen click on “Get started. Sign up today”. Follow the instructions.
· Then “Find your organization”: which is Centerville Girls Basketball Program (#82316)
· Then “Select your organization” by clicking on the empty circle next to our organization
· Then “Complete Enrollment” by clicking SAVE.
· To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
Follow on Twitter for updates and
Welcome to the Centerville Girls Basketball website!